One of my favorite deserts is cheesecake. It is something that I do not make often but when I do, I indulge. For my oldest daughters birthday I wanted to make something chocolatey and yummy and came up with this brownie, chocolate chip, candy bar cheesecake. Very simple to make and so delicious to eat.
For the recipe you will need:
- 1 pkg brownie mix and ingredients to make it
- 3 pkg cream cheese
- 1 can –14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- your favorite candy bar to chop up for the topping. We did peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup for one. The other we made it with a KitKat candy bar and chocolate syrup.
Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare your brownie mix according to package directions and pour into the bottom of pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and make the cheesecake.
Beat the cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed, and vanilla in mixing bowl and then add chocolate chips.
I personally thought that this tasted much better after sitting in the refrigerator for a few days. I would like to experiment and freeze to make small individual ones to eat one serving at a time. Delicious.