We made 3 pans of this last evening and was able to be a blessing to a couple families so they wouldn’t have to make dinner tonight. It goes together quick and is a nice change from lasagna or pizza casserole. Try it tonight with your family.
If you know me and my cooking, I cook by tasting everything to see how the flavors mold together, I suggest you do the same, experiment see what flavors and things you would like to add to this dish.
- 1 lb ground beef with onion and garlic to taste
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1/2 package of pepperoni cut up
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- flavorings, chopped onions, minced garlic, basil and oregano add all of these into it, start small and add more as you like
- 1box jumbo shells
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
Keep a low to medium heat, then add chopped up pepperoni slices.
Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
Add 1 cup parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs to mixture.
then, 1 cup mozzarella
Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions and rinse in cool water.
Fill your shells with the pizza ingredients
Layer into a baking dish
Top with 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- you can add chopped green pepper to the filling
- mushrooms would make a nice complement as well
Serve with some breadsticks and a veggie. A complete meal.