I love Mexican food. My family sometimes does not share my enthusiasm. This dish was created out of some of my favorite “mexican” food items. It ended up being a winner for our family dinner.
- 1 pkg jumbo shells, cooked and drained–let sit in cool water
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can green chilis
- 2 pkg cream cheese
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cups of salsa
- 2 cups mexican shredded cheese
Mix everything together in a large mixing bowl, except for the salsa and shredded cheese. After well combined, stuff mixture into shells and place in a 9 x13 baking pan that has been greased. Cover with salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly about 30 minutes. You can also freeze this for a later dinner.