We like to make oven fries around here to go with our hamburgers and hotdogs. We also like to make a loaded baked potato topped with cheese, bacon, and green onions. So why not merge the two together and have loaded potato fries!!!
These were gobbled up the first time that we made them. We make them the same as we make the oven fries.
- We start with some potatoes and slice them into slices.
- coat them with some oil–olive or vegetable oil–do this lightly
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet–trust me will save you from scrubbing.
- bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. Turn them over about halfway through. You can test their doneness and see if you want them more crispy or if you want them softer.
- After they are cooked you can add your toppings.
- We pour nacho cheese over top, then sprinkle some bacon bits, and put back in the oven for a few minutes to heat through.
- Top it off with some green onions.