How to turn a bad day into a good day in 7 easy steps
- Expect good things. Say to yourself that today will be a great day. Anticipate a great thing happening today.
- Focus on positive points. See each person and each problem, as an opportunity to be a blessing to them in some small way.
- Refuse to make self-fulfilling prophesy. Don’t assume the world is right when telling you that you deserve to be unhappy. Everyone has a voice and a special plan for their lives. Embrace it, don’t deny it.
- Your past does not determine your future. No matter what mistakes you may have made in the past, or yesterday for that matter, today is a new day. The sun shall rise again.
- Get a sense of proportion. Think is this really going to matter two weeks from now?
- Exercise, eat well, and get enough sleep. You can’t fix how you feel if your not taking care of the body you have to live in.
- Be thankful. A heart of gratitude is truly thankful for whatever is thrown their way.