Dining room clean/declutter/organize
You should be experienced now in how to clean/declutter/organize a room. Put those methods into practice this week. Here are some key reminders.
Go through, pick up, and put away any miscellaneous items. Do a thorough room clean as you did the living room:
- Wipe for cobwebs
- Wipe any light fixtures and fan blades
- Wash any windows and curtains
- Wipe the walls from the top to bottom.
- Wipe off the table and use a wood cleaner to polish it. Make sure to do the sides and the legs. You will be surprised at how dirty they are.
- Wipe off any chairs or benches in the same manner.
- Wipe any other furniture in this room with the appropriate cleaner.
- Put the chairs up on the table and do a good sweeping of the floor.
- Wash the floor by hand.
- If you have any other furniture in this room, go through and declutter in the same method as you have done for other areas of the home.