- 1 container of 16 oz sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup miracle whip or mayo
- 1 pd of bacon (I did 3 bags of bacon bits)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes
Serve this with corn chips, they seem to be the best flavor. I also saw where you put this in a head of lettuce for presentation wise. Tastes just like a BLT sandwich. It is good cold or hot. I heated it in the crokpot till it kind of turn light brown in color and then shut it off. The next day it was good as a cold dip.