I didn’t know what a visionary man was until I married one. Actually, I didn’t even know I was married to one until I read the book Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl. It surely helped me understand all the struggles I’ve faced in my marriage to my visionary husband. But it left me with wanting more.
- More knowledge about this type of man.
- More wisdom in helping me deal more effectively with him.
- More comfort knowing I was not alone.
The problem was it never came.
I have gone through many trials and errors when learning how to be a useful help meet to my Visionary husband in the last almost 20 years. Out of this experience is where Being Married to Mr. Visionary was born.
It was born out of a need to help give guidance to other women in being help meets for their husbands. It is meant to motivate, equip, and strengthen wives who are looking for encouragement.
Some traits of the visionary man:
- has tons of new ideas everyday
- changes his mind so swiftly
- gets the family upset over peripheral issues
- loves confrontation
- can blow matters out of proportion
- hates the status quo
- highly passionate and enthusiastic
- prone to see the world in black and white
Sound like you husband? Then this book is for you.
Only $ 7!!! A MUST for wives of visionary husbands!!
Available in PDF
Here are sample pages
Like what you see? Married to this type of man, you NEED this book.